First of all, I just wanted to let you all know I had an AMAZING mothers day. My daughter was just the sweetest, and so cute about this little surprise. She’s been DYING to show me since the day she made it in school. She could hardly wait until mothers day, and even tried talking me into letting her give it to me early, she learns that from me 🙂 I’m so bad at keeping a secret or pulling off a GOOD surprise.
- We had to get a new roof
- added the brown shakes to accent the siding
- stained the concrete and extended the driveway since we needed more parking
- got a new gate with stone pillars
- built a detached garage with an office for Sean above
- added the stone siding along the bottom
unfortunately a lot of our big trees died soon after we moved in, so we had to take them down. We added a bunch of pine trees and some other kinds as well.