How many of you eat much raw fruits and veggies on a daily basis?
The average American does NOT consume the daily recommended amount of fruits and veggies (including myself).
Sean and I have been juicing every day now for 6 weeks, and I feel great!!! I start out my day with a big class of juice, then a few hours later I have my Isagenix meal replacement shake. A few hours later I’ll have a snack, then it’s dinner time. This is the best way to keep your calories down, seriously, it has been so nice.
Here are a few benefits of juicing.
- The juice requires hardly any digestion, so all its nutritional goodness gets rapidly into your system.
- When you juice, you use more fruits and vegetables than you could actually eat. As a result, you are drinking a densely packed amount of vitamins, minerals and other plant-based nutrients.
- Juicing allows you to consume an optimal amount of vegetables in an efficient manner, and you can add a wider variety to your diet.
We found a wide variety of juicers on Amazon, but this is the one that we bought.
But you can get a lower Watt one for cheaper.
I’m not going to lie, it does require a little time, probably about 25 min. from
start to finish (clean up and all). Not really that bad, but if you’re in a hurry then it might not be that convenient.
One thing I’ve liked most about juicing is the fact that I can feel good about
getting all my fruits and veggies in each day. Antioxydants are so important,
especially for Cancer prevention.
Next Week on Wanna Be Balanced Mom:
* Eyelash Extensions. I’m getting eyelash extensions for the first time. Can’t
wait to try them out and show you pics. I’ll share more info about it in this post.
* Ways to Keep Your Home Safe. I’ll be sharing photos of all the safety precautions we take in our home.
* What’s in YOUR Bag? I’ll be taking you inside my purse, showcasing the chaos within and items I have with me at all times. I also want to share whats in YOUR purse. So if you’d like to submit a picture or video of yours then email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. This will be fun to see 🙂