I’m a big fan of Impel Clothing! They are a modest women’s boutique specializing in basic, yet fashionable layering tees and vintage inspired modest clothing for women. Their modestly fitted cap-sleeve, long-sleeve, and v-neck tees have become known for their quality and durability.
They were kind enough to send me this cute dress to review for them, and also offered another one for a GIVEAWAY!!!
I really love the quality and comfort this dress provides. Here are some of the other dresses they have, the prices range from $69-$79, and you can find them HERE.
The winner of the giveaway will get to choose which ever dress they’d like. Ends Jan. 18th
Leave a comment here telling me which dress is your favorite.
For more chances to win you can leave additional comments by fulfilling one or all of the requests below. Leave a SEPARATE comment for each thing you do, and be sure to leave your email address if it’s not already public in a profile.
* Become a fan of Impel Clothing on Facebook.
* Become a fan of Balanced Moms on Facebook.
* Join Impels “Girlfriends” list.
* Share my Wanna Be Balanced Planners with your friends on Facebook. You can copy and paste this link:
* Follow my blog via google friend connect, email, or twitter (If you do all 3, you can leave a separate comment for each one).