Instead of stressing out and over doing it on the treats, take one step toward staying healthy physically and mentally this month. Get FREE daily inspiration from me, your fellow Wannabe Balanced Mom.
How it works:
1. Use the daily prompts to inspire you.
2. Inspire US with your pics, and or thoughts.
3. Share on Facebook, Instagram, or even Periscope using the hashtag #wannabebalanced (November Wannabe Fearless challenge had 1k people talking about it!)
4. Encourage balance in others with likes + thoughtful comments. (most supportive tribe of women here)
5. Share this post on Facebook, or share this picture on Instagram so you can help your friends and family stay a little more balanced this month. Also, Join our Facebook group Wannabe Balanced for more support and inspiration throughout the year.
- · Selfie: Tell us a little about you.
- · What are you reading?
- · Push yourself really hard in your fitness routine. Sweat!!!
- · Focus on mindfulness today. Enjoy the present, practice mindful listening and eating.
- · Go on a long run.
- · Write in your journal.
- · Meal prep for the week.
- · Call a friend or send a hand written letter.
- · De-clutter a space in your house.
- · Spend 10 minutes meditating. Eyes closed, doing and thinking about NOTHING. Set your timer.
- · Write out some positive affirmations today.
- · Make a colorful salad.
- · Wake up early.
- · Do something different with your husband.
- · Share a childhood memory.
- · Share a healthy treat.
- · Do something festive and fun with the kids.
- · Say a 10 minute prayer.
- · Do a service project with your kids.
- · Show us a DIY project.
- · Wrap presents
- · Have a family movie night with pop corn and hot cocoa.
- · Get bundled up and play outside with your kids.
- · Share a tradition.
- · Show us your Christmas morning aftermath.
- · Do Yoga.
- · Write down your game plan for 2016
- · Go to bed early
- · Listen to a podcast
- · Best bit of today.
- · Last moment of 2015